Saturday, October 16, 2010

From Here to there, siggie blocks everywhere & FNSI

I started swapping siggies.  I thought it would be fun and a way to see the world without leaving Texas.
Here is the first of them.




And here are the ones in the past month!  They seem to multiply when I least expect it.  It is amazing how this works.



Somehow I got behind so I played catch up last night.


  And by Monday I hope to have them mailed out.  For those of you who swap any tips on keeping track of who you have sent them to received them from ect would be great. 


It is more purple in real life. 


If you would like to swap blocks let me know. 



Jenn

PS Yes I have a winner and I will be posting the  information on Monday along with my caramel corn recipe complete with pictures!  As well as updating you on my PIF.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you're having too much fun with trading blocks. Great ones, too. Love the purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blocks, they are coming along great. Very nice job indeed!!!!


    Looking forward to seeing the recipe and who wins:)

    Have a warm and delightful day Jenn


    Ann Flowers
    flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and sharing!