Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here goes nothing!

Well I am actually doing the Free motion Quilt along. (Button on the side for those that want t join.)

Here is my quilt top. Yeah I know it isn't ugly but who wants to work on ugly. So I am dubbing Purple Passion




First Up My Green Goblin practice square. I used the gingham to help me with my lines. It I am pretty happy with it. My stitches are kinda even and my zigzag looks great. No looking at my squiggles or my lines either...



Now to go baste my quilt old school with pins instead of spray. Stay tuned for updates...

4 comments:

  1. Wow...I do love that purple quilt...

    You are coming right along in your free motion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....now have a glass of wine and do it....you'll be surprised how relaxed you get and the loops and lines just flow...LOL

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work. I'm saving all the posts so I can catch up. I've too much on at the moment but I will follow at my own pace

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple Passion is going to look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and sharing!